Sunday 2 November 2014

Really....??? What else can possibly go wrong???

So I have arrived back from a really chilled weekend away at a spa hotel, to prepare me for my operation and to have some quality time with my boyfriend....to find a letter from the hospital changing my operation date!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo stressed and angry that I don't know how to cope with all this. It may sound silly but I have everything sorted, from clearing the freezer to planning when to take nail varnish off & wash hair etc. Not only that, it will mess up all the forward planning to ensure my class at school have as little disruption as possible. 
Obviously I am going to call up first thing in the morning to find out why this has happened and if I can still go with 6th November, but I just don't know what to do for the best!! 
I know these things happen, and there will be plenty of people who will say it has also happened to them, but it's already happened to me once....why again??! 

No comments:

Post a Comment