Tuesday 4 November 2014

New date = 20th November :(

After speaking to my consultant's PA yesterday, it seems that an urgent private patient has priority and so my operation has to change.
She has no idea about it until that morning, so doesn't know how a letter has got to me without her knowing first. Either way she was as annoyed as me! 
I asked how likely it is that this new date will also change, because I'll get bumped along once again, but she ensured me that she will not let it happen to me again.
I will now definitely be unable to do a few things that are planned early December, as there's no way I'll be ready to travel anywhere by that point! I just hope it doesn't ruin my Christmas too!!!!

So.....2 weeks to go then....seems like a long way off now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment