Monday 22 December 2014

Getting there

It's now been a month since my operation and the scars are healing well.
My stomach scar is looking less and less odd so I'm hoping it will sort itself out fully in time. It is still very tender and I can't do up trousers properly as the waist band is on top of this area. The odd twisty feeling I get when standing or sitting up is now getting less.
My chest scar has always looked good but is still pretty tender and the muscle underneath is still fairly sore.
My head scar is still raised but the actual scar is barely noticeable! The skin on the raised area and to the right, up to behind my ear, is still partially numb and doesn't have normal feeling. 

I now turn the stimulator on when I wake up and turn it off when I go to bed. I do intend to try it overnight to see if I sleep better, as I am struggling to get to sleep and sleep all the way through the night at the moment. 
The turned up version of the 3rd program setting is now not pinching and feels fine. I can feel it more constantly now but not in annoying way. 
I guess I should now give the other programs a go now to see how I feel about them now that they might not be so pinchy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment