Tuesday 11 February 2014

Starting to struggle...once again!

I honestly kept meaning to write a new post to say that since returning to work after Christmas/New Year holidays, the ON pain seemed to settle down and I was coping well.........
BUT.....
exactly 3 months to the day of the PRFA and muscle injection operation I last had, the pain and dizziness has returned! :(

Before this, I occasionally felt like my shoulder muscles were tight, I had slight dull pain at the back of my head and only dizziness sometimes.
Now, the pain has dramatically risen. I can feel it in my temple area as well as at the back of my head, I have had at least five extreme dizzy spells a day, which last approximately 30 seconds a time. These are both impinging on my everyday life again.

At the moment, I have no idea how long I am going to have to wait for the only operation that I now see having the potential to help me with all this.
I truly hope it is sometime soon, as I need to get out of this cycle of forgetting how bad ON pain can be, people seeing me mostly well and therefore forgetting I am not, to then going downhill again with a HUGE bump!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment