Saturday 21 November 2015

Worst pain maybe ever!!

Recently I have truly been suffering.
I've had days where I moan from the pain or pace around because I don't know what to do about it! This is not good!

As I've mentioned, being in severe stress and anxiety is obviously not helping at all! Therefore I have had to make the difficult decision to stay off work for a little while. I didn't want to do that but it's one of the only things I can control that then takes a lot of stress and worry out of my life. It means if I sleep badly, I can lie in in the morning. It means that I don't have so much that other people put on me without understanding how I am feeling. It means that I can have the time to try and sort myself out mentally as well as try to manage my head pain.

I did have one moment though, where I used one of the new programs on my stimulator (the 10hz one) and I think it actually lowered my pain. I was super dizzy and in huge amounts of pain so I sat down and put this program on for 10 minutes or so. I could still feel the crushing head pain at my temples while it was on. But shortly after, and I mean minutes after, it was gone. The usual dull ache was still there but the worst was gone! I had also taken ibuprofen and paracetamol slightly earlier in desperation but surely they can't have helped like that! I'm sure I'll get to try out this program again soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment