Wednesday 18 February 2015

Consultant gives me a call

As I did have my consultant's secretary's number, I did leave a message yesterday and this morning I got a phone call from my consultant himself! 
I explained what had happened abd said that the battery area was tender yet the implant all still works properly, and he said he wasn't too worried about it and that it would be fine for him to check things over on our follow up appointment on 4th March. I asked if I shouldn't have been stretching at the gym, and he said I should be able to do that and not to worry about doing those things in the future. 
He asked how the implant was working and I said that for everyday it works really well and that I don't feel the pain but when it is really bad pain I haven't found a program to help as this doesn't happen often enough to try lots of programs. 
He suggested that he will contact the rep to reprogram on the date I have the follow up appointment. 
So overall, my worries are relieved and again he is very easy going about what I can do, which is perhaps why I didn't really get any advise at the hospital.  

No comments:

Post a Comment